Big companies can weather major crises like an oil spill or injury of a patron, but your small business is one bad day away from extinction.
What keeps you up at night and how can you mitigate the damage should your worst nightmare come true? That’s where we can help. An ounce of preparation is worth 20 pounds of cure in crisis communications. So while the sun is shining, let’s make sure there are no holes in your roof.
With our comprehensive crisis communications plan we will:
- meet with your company’s executives and personnel to learn your business and determine possible threats to its well being
- draft a preliminary crisis plan
- review preliminary crisis plan with company executives
- revise second draft of crisis plan
- run a mock crisis involving appropriate company personnel
- meet with executives to assess any deficiencies in the crisis plan
- produce final comprehensive crisis communications plan and deliver it to the client
- includes five free hours of crisis management and response (if needed)
Still not sure about all this, give us a call and lets sit down for a free, no obligation discussion about crisis communications and your organization.
Comprehensive Crisis Communications Plan
To learn more about our comprehensive crisis communications planning services in Indianapolis or nationwide, click here to schedule your free consultation with Mass Ave Public Relations.