Is your company looking to establish a social media presence? Not sure how to talk to your employees about their personal Facebook and Twitter accounts? Want to amplify your brand beyond a website and more traditional outreach?
Our social media training is designed to help you maximize your social media presence while avoiding the pitfalls. We can train as many people as you’d like us to train, and we’ll customize the experience to your specific needs.
The four-hour session, which can be completed in one or two parts, covers the following topics:
- What is social media?
- The basics of Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn
- Who should be in charge of my company’s social media accounts? (Hint: It’s not always the youngest person in the room)
- Knowing the difference — and navigating the distance — between official and personal social media accounts
- How can I use these platforms to increase sales, develop my message, engage my audience?
- The how-tos of audience engagement
- Avoiding awkward social media moments
Social Media Training
To learn more about our media training services in Indianapolis or the Central Indiana region, click here to schedule your free consultation with Mass Ave Public Relations.